Black Jacquard Ravenna DressRegular price $700.00 Sale price $350.00
The Ravenna is a darker, moodier take on last summer’s Angelica dress. We added a dramatic sleeve to this beloved dress and made it in a dark, textured Italian jacquard. It has a beautiful open back with an adjustable bow tie that allows you to cinch the dress to your exact measurements. It’s lined with a super soft and silk-like fabric called Bemberg and features an exaggerated puff sleeve that falls just below the elbow.
- Black textured Italian made jacquard, 65% Polyester, 18% metallic, 17% polyamide
- Slips on over-head and has an elasticized back with a bow tie to you can cinch it to your exact measurements.
- Made in Canada from Italian jacquard
- This dress is dry clean only
- Fits true to size and adjusts easily because of the bow tie back
- Made in Canada
- XS (Bust 28-30", Waist 25"+, Hip 60)
- S (Bust 32-34”, Waist 29"+, Hip 64")
- M (Bust 34-36", Waist 31"+, Hip 68")
- L (Bust 38-40", Waist 34"+, Hip 70")
- XL (Bust 42-44", Waist 36"+, Hip 70")
- XXL (Bust 46-48", Waist 38"+, Hip 70)
This item is ready to ship. Packages come directly from each designer and therefore may arrive from multiple locations, taking varying times to deliver.
Made-to-order and sale items are final sale. Review the INLAND Return Policy here.
With a focus on clean lines and classic silhouettes, Eliza Faulkner is known for her ultra-feminine dresses and bold use of colour and texture. Eliza studied fashion and marketing at Central St. Martin’s College of Art & Design. During her studies, Eliza worked in the studios of Erdem, Roland Mouret, Zandra Rhodes, and Roksanda Illincic. After returning to the west coast of Canada, Eliza launched her first capsule collection n the spring of 2012. In 2013 and 2014 Eliza was a finalist in the Mercedes-Benz Start Up competition, showing her SS14 and SS15 collections on the runway at Toronto Fashion Week. In 2014 she was nominated for a CAFA in the emerging designer category. Her work has been featured in various magazines across North America and worn by Kelly Clarkson, Carolina Issa, and Marisa Tomei.
With the plight of the planet in mind, Eliza is always seeking new ways to be more sustainable and ethical in her design and manufacturing processes. She sources fabrics that are woven in Montreal, where she now lives and works, and uses deadstock fabric and notions whenever possible. All manufacturing is done in Montreal by local sewers, cutters, and pattern makers.